5 Year Guarantee Policy
Once you've completed your order, all you have to do to activate your free extended guarantee on our online registration form. Complete the online form and submit to activate the cover. You will have 30 days to complete the form. We'll confirm your cover by email, giving you all your details should you ever need to contact us during the guarantee period. Please note: you will be unable to complete the form once the initial 30 days has passed and your ability to claim additional cover is avoid.
The 5 Year Guarantee covers:
Hollywood Mirror parts only guarantee covers:
- LED bulb covers
- LED PCB bulb light component
- LED Drivers
- Factory seconds products will carry 12-month parts only warranty.
- Mirrored glass is covered for 24-months against mirror deterioration excluding accidental damage.
- Surface corrosion is covered for 24-months from the date of invoice on mild steel products.
What doesn’t the 5 Year Extended Guarantee cover?
The above warranty shall not apply in respect of:
- any defect arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage; negligence; failure to follow the Company's instructions (whether oral or in writing); alteration or modification of the goods; premature failure caused by poor cleaning and/or maintenance; damage caused during return transit to the Company; incorrect repair of the Goods.
- of electrical or electronic components: damage caused by exposure to high voltages; static damage; damage caused by mishandling components; repairs made by an unqualified person.
- goods which have been continued to be used by the Customer after any failure or defects of the Goods first became apparent
- any failure or defect of the Goods which was apparent upon receipt of by the Customer
- batteries are not covered under warranty.
- any direct or indirect consequential liability, (whether for loss of profit, goodwill, business revenue or otherwise) loss, injury or damage (other than death or personal injury) arising through any such failure or defect.
We will endeavour to identify which component(s) need replacing and if available in stock we will send the replacement(s) free of charge delivery.
If we are unable to determine the fault of your item, we will arrange for the item to be collected for inspection.
We recommend that a fully qualified electrician fits all electrical or electronic parts however, any incurred costs will be at the Customers' expense. The installation of the product and the fitting of any replacement parts by a non-qualified person are totally at the Customer's discretion and we are not liable for person injuries caused as a result. We are not liable for any costs incurred in removing a faulty item or reinstalling a repaired or replaced item.
The above warranty is given for the benefit of the original purchasing customer only and is not transferable or assignable by the customer to any third party.
Glamour Mirrors Support Team